J.A. Gimigliano Masonry of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, started with Giorgio Gimigliano owning his own Masonry business in Calabria, Italy, where it was 1st named Gimigliano Masonry. He moved here along with his crew of masons in 1912 and settled in the South Hills Area of Pittsburgh where they eventually built hundreds of homes. In 1951, the business was taken over by his son, Joseph A. Gimigliano Sr., where he expanded the business doing strictly commercial work such as, building new schools, churches, government buildings, airport work, municipal buildings & work, historical work etc. Because of his knowledge and expertise, in the early 1970s they began concentrating on the need for Structural Repairs, Historical Restoration, as well as Residential Homes & Commercial Buildings and Mine Subsidence. Joseph Senior eventually passed the business down to his son Joseph A. Gimigliano Jr. in 1989, who, now along with the fourth generation of the family, continues the traditions of Structural Restoration & Repairs along with the same High Quality Standards and Integrity that the Gimigliano Masonry name was built upon!